Thursday, February 5, 2009

eating and having fun

Cameron has been learning to eat things on his own lately, and I jusy had to snap some pictures. I thought it was so fun! Yes, I know, I need to get him a highchair. Squinting at the camera as usual.



Daddy, if you ever find any crumbs on your belt, you'll know why. (I love his expression here)



Last of all, this is what he did as I cleaned the bathroom yesterday. It kept him quite occupied for a long time.


I discovered top teeth in Cameron's mouth yesterday, which may explain what I thought was extraordinary bad sleeping for no reason...until the neighbor kid screamed for half an hour straight last night at 3am. Then I realized he wasn't toooo bad. I'm not sure if both top teeth are poking through or if it's just one still, he won't let me touch.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

Hahaha! YOu really do need a highchair of sorts...that would never keep my younguns in (it didn't for Amy) must be all that chub lol! Cute cute cute...but then again I always say that!

Unknown said...

I noticed he's strapped to a chair while sitting on a phone book that says "Lose Weight" on it.. hmm. ;)

You do need a high chair. :D

Stephanie said...

Mercy, you made me laugh. :) That's funny you saw that.

Yah, I agree with Ev, that wouldn't have worked with Claire. But who knows.

Much love,
ME

Hayley said...

Thanks for the comments. I didn't notice that the phone book said "lose weight" until you told me! Cameron is pretty secure in that contraption I've got going, I can't imagine him falling out, or climbing out. Must be the different build or somethin'