Friday, November 13, 2009

I have pictures!

We went to the Aquarium today. Last week we went to the zoo, but I don't have pictures of that. Cameron ended up enjoying the aquarium more, I think. He loves fish! The expression on his face in this first picture shows about how he looked the whole time. :)
Cameron was very amazed by these big cats. To me these pictures look almost scarey!




I thought it was possible that the people who don't see me might want to know how I'm looking at 6 months pregnant, so here we are! Cameron was making a cute face for his daddy.





2 comments:

Sharon said...

It's hard to believe that you're already at six months! Your tummy doesn't look that big yet.

Elijah was nervous about the pictures of Cam with the tiger! He wanted to know if the tiger could get to Cameron.

Hayley said...

hmm, when I look at the picture of me, I realize that it doesn't even look like there's a baby bump at all! Will haveta try again in a few weeks and get a side view! lol