Monday, July 4, 2011

Random

So, we haven't moved yet. We are waiting on the meter. How depressing. We've been waiting for a week. I'm living in an apartment full of boxes.

I spray painted a chair. Well, I primed it. It looks better now.

It's 11:07pm, my kids are sleeping. I should be sleeping too.

I don't have anything to write about. When I was younger, I wrote all the time, filling journals, keeping in touch with tons of friends. I stayed up late at night just writing out what-ever-it-was. I used to be depressed a lot but I didn't know what to call it or how to describe it other than to say "I don't know why I feel like I'm crying inside". Then I got better. But man, I'm depressed today. No reason. Maybe it's just because I didn't get enough sleep the last few nights.

That was the weirdest post ever!

No comments: