Thursday, May 7, 2009

more pics from C.'s birthday

The happy Cameron! Matthew and Cam enjoying the new toy.
A random picture. I think Care must be telling me about how she just fed her kids chocolate covered esspresso beans instead of chocolate covered raisins! Sorry Nat, you look weird here!



This is John. John always has a strange look on his face for pictures. John doesn't look strange here. John actually looks nice here. WOW! So, I had to put it up! Sorry John, I also had to tease you. Thanks for taking most of these pictures. :-)

Grandparents

A bunch of strange men who took over my couch. :-)

Claire!
For some reason there aren't any of James looking at the camera. I'll have to try that later.








5 comments:

Evelyn said...

How lovely!! I wish I was there! My kids were just thrilled to see these pictures as they always are when they see something from Texas! :) Heehee, maybe it is partly because I'm excited to see them too! Happy Birthday Cameron! Wow, he looks like he has grown since we saw him in Jan.

Missing you all!
Love,
Ev xx

John said...

I look like Jett in that pic.

Sharon said...

Did Care really feed her kids chocolate covered expresso beans??? Or were you just joking? That's hilarious! I would hate to see what would happen to my kids if I did that--they're hyper enough as it is.

Thanks for all the pictures--they're great!

Hayley said...

yes Care really did feed them to her kids thinking they were raisins. OOPS!

Yes John, you do look like Jett, I'm glad you finally realize that.

Evelyn said...

LOL it's not a bad thing that John looks like Jett, it just means he is handsome! :) Of course I might be biased just "slightly" since I'm Jett's wife... :D

Heehee, chocolate covered expresso beans mmm I'm sure Julia and Jenna enjoyed them!! I laughed at that pic too, aww, how I miss those days!

Ev xx