Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let me tell you a little about my three year old...

Where do I begin? Cameron is so cute and fun to be with. He is such a happy part of our lives! So, let me tell you about this little man. (Next week I will post about Alex, by the way.) Cameron loves to learn and his most recent accomplishments are memorizing what each letter of the alphabet looks like and words that begin with each letter. He surprised me recently as he held the Psalm book in his lap and sang psalm 23 he interrupted himself to exclaim "There's a G!" so now it's a fun game to play with grown up books. He also counts to 12, forgetting the number 6 and adding it at the end. He loves to learn about the Bible. If I say "let's talk" he begs to have a conversation about God. He starts most of these conversation with "So...." I hope his interest in these things never fades.

Cam loves to wear hats and read books. If you spend time with him you will quickly learn that he is a fireman. Don't call his fire helmet a hat- it's a helmet-thank-you-very-much! He also has a great sense of humor. The following photo is an example of the sort of things he does to keep my life interesting.
He's also pretty cheesy...

And he looks great in headbands. Didn't I tell you he has a great sense of humor?

Oh, and sunglasses are a must every time we step out the door. I think Daddy took this picture as they waited in the car and I went into the store. That's probably why he is so unimpressed.
As soon as I figure out how, I am going to post two videos of him. You will like them. I promise.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

LOL love love love this post! Amelia did too :) She chuckled about the caterpillar in the fridge...Owen likes putting things in the fridge lately and of course they are all toys...or pacifiers! :D We miss you guys!