Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My "new" lamp!


I think I helped out this little lamp, would you agree? I've always been a little afraid of yellow, but it's been growing on me lately so I tried it out. I'm pretty pleased with the results. It's like a little bit of sunshine in my room.

I didn't take a "before" picture, but here it is in the process. Ruffles seem to be on everything lately and so my poor (ugly) lamp was just sitting there begging to be part of the fun, I agreed. We are much happier now. :)

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

lol I wouldn't have chosen yellow (cause I'm afraid of that colour too) but it worked well!! Good for you!

Rachel said...

lamp looks great! And I actually love yellow! :) I had a very bright yellow kitchen in our previous house - so I guess it would have scared you and Ev! ;)