Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A funny thing

We got Cameron a set of Lego Duplo blocks. That evening before bed I told him to clean them up. He was being a little grouchy about it so I said "I will put them up until you get bigger if you don't do what I tell you." As I said this I noticed that he was about to drop a lego into the container but instead dropped it on the floor. He said "Ok Mama, that's fine." and stopped cleaning.

I think I must have stared at him for several moments before it dawned on me what had happened. "I will put them up until you get bigger..." he thought I had just offered to clean up for him until he grew up a little. Um...no.

It gave us quite a laugh and I just had to share.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Recently Kiki wasn't sharing very well, so i told her we were gonna put her toys in a bag and put em away and she started picking up all her toys and putting em in the bag so i could "throw away".