Friday, October 3, 2008

before and after

Even though this will no doubt be uninteresting to some of you, I'm to putting up a before and after picture. I've been wanting to add some color to my ugly brown living room, and finally was able to get some pillows, they helped sooooo much! So, before...
and after!!!

Cameron matched the room, so I put him in the picture!

Don't the pillows help a lot? I was so pleased! I think I'm going to try to get blue candles eventually. By the way, a new JC Penny was opening, so I went there and they had the pillows, buy one, get one for $1, plus i had a $10 off coupon so that made the pillows even nicer. ;-)

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Lovely pictures Hayley! So glad you have a blog now. Jett and I were laughing at the cute pictures of Cameron.

Definitely out with the brown and in with the new...really like the new pillows!

Ev xx

thedude said...

Definitely a lot better pillows. I can't wait to see how they look. We've got to get together and do something before it gets too cold. Like "hit" the new Starbucks with Nat and stuff. Agree?

Stephanie said...

Great pillows, Hayley. They look MUCH better than those brown, New Mexican look (lol). I'm the one that gave them to you! I feel bad.

Sooo glad you have a blog, sweetie! It's about time, ya know. :) Good for Mercy!

Love and hugs,
your sister in law