Tuesday, October 21, 2008

no pics of James!

James doesn't really like to get his picture taken, so in most of the pics I have of him, he's either looking away, or like this....
I think it's pretty cute, Cameron was playing with James and smiling but when he saw the camera, he just stared at it and waited for the flash. The week before he started his new job, James took a week off work to study. He ended up sick that week, so it was a good thing he'd already planned to be at home. When James leaves in the morning Cam is still asleep, so he really enjoyed having Daddy there when he woke up, as you would be able to tell if Cam had kept his smile. Hmmm, James doesn't know this pic was taken, since he was asleep, but he won't mind. :-)

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

How cute! I don't know why babies with daddies is soo cute to see to me...but it is!

Oh, and Jett keeps calling Cameron his "little buddy" rather cute I thought. I think it is because Cameron reminds him of when James was little. :)

Ev xx

thedude said...

...and no pictures of ANYBODY for almost a week now!! lol!!

I check your blog all the time, so if you post, you will have readers.

Hayley said...

whatever sam, i've posted more recently than you so you don't have any room to talk, and not only that, but your last post was boooorrriiinnngggg. :-P hahaha