Tuesday, February 3, 2009


I've been meaning to post for a while, but never feel like, or have the time to add the pictures from my camera that I'm wanting to put on here. It's 7:30 in the morning and I hardly slept last night, but Cameron is asleep so here I am.
Now where is my camera... For some reason this is underlining and I don't want it to be. How annoying. Not to mention my pics are out of order.
So, I got cameron a new blanket and bumper pads etc. We moved him into the other room. Not sure if it's working very well yet seeing how he wakes up every couple hours crying, which turns to screaming quite quickly!
Cameron, happy on John's lap as usual.


Cameron fell asleep this way and I thought it was cute...back when he went to sleep on his own...

It's actually cold this morning. Even though it's rarely cold here, whenever it is, I hate it. I guess it's a good thing I'm down here in Texas.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Aww he is too cute. I thought he was doing good with sleep! Did that cold mess him up? Seems like any cold, tooth coming through does it... urgh! But I have my own issues now don't I? Like both kids tossing food onto carpet...*sigh*

Hayley said...

the cold or whatever it was messed him up, 3 weeks is a long time for a baby i think, so yeah, he is now very attached to me. plus teething.