Monday, September 5, 2011

Our Kitchen- plus Alex, flower magnets, and construction paper on the floor.




I've been putting off taking pictures of the house until the day that it's all perfect and there are no babies hanging on my legs or trying to climb up on the table. Well, that's not going to happen in real life, so I am keeping it real and posting the bad photography and kids who stick themselves in the photo. It's not so bad after all. A home looks better when lived in and babies bring joy along with their nosiness. :) And Alex is cute even when you can hardly see him. :D Hopefully I will at least post one room a week....but we all know that I never post as often as I say I will.

6 comments:

Evelyn said...

We've been seeing a lot of kitchens lately (house searching online). Yours looks lovely!

Hayley said...

We really love having an open kitchen- if you have that option, I would say to go that route! :)

Sharon said...

You should post a close-up of your flower magnets sometime--they're cute.

Hayley said...

Thanks Sharon. They are also for sale if I ever get my act together. :D

Evelyn said...

Yes definitely open kitchen, I think Jett has that very clear :D

Evelyn said...

I mean he knows that is what I would like. :)