Monday, September 12, 2011

what I'm up to...

First, this is my living room. Yes, I only have one end table. No, I don't think it looks good that way.
Second, I'm annoyed because everything I type is blue and underlined.
Third, I bought some fabric that I love.
Fourth, my words are now properly black and ununderlined. Yes, I said ununderlined.
Fifth, I've been sewing that fabric that I love, and making this living room fabulous (if I may say so myself).
Sixth, an assignment for Ev, because she is probably the only person who reads this. What do you think I am sewing with the three fabrics in the picture below? If there is anyone else who reads this blog, that I don't know about, you are welcome to comment as well. :)

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I had no idea that you had started blogging again! But I will be reading now that I have realized this. :)

(Speaking of fabric, I have a big stack of fabric that Mom wants to get rid of that you can pick through to see if you want any of it.)

Hayley said...

Hi Sharon! Yep, I have time now that I'm not packing, moving, or unpacking any more! Thanks for the comment. :)

Your mom told me about that fabric- we will have to meet up sometime about that!

Evelyn said...

pillows?? curtains? hmmm.... what are you up to?

tiph said...

Oh wow, it looks nice. :) Much more populated than my living room, that's for sure. I don't have a sofa or a coffee table yet... sadface...