Friday, November 21, 2008

bath time yesterday

Cameron is squinting and getting ready for the camera flash. He is pretty familiar with picture taking time and as soon as he sees the camera he makes faces to get ready. lol This is just him chilling before a bath.

in the tub
afterward Very tired out from all the fun, now it's nap time. I didn't even get to lotion him or anything.

Sorry this is a very sloppy post. I noticed afterward that the pics were sideways, and now I don't feel like fixing it. Just put your head sideways and it'll be ok. :-)






4 comments:

Sharon said...

Very cute! Though now my neck has a crink in it, thanks.

Evelyn said...

Aww he looks like a whole lot of fun can't wait to see him again.

thedude said...

Great pix, Hayes. keep posting, because I like to see new pictures and stuff, even though I live in the same state. We don't see each other all that much, and when we do I don't hold him as much as I wish I could because I'm usually wasting my time jaw-wagging with friends.

Hayley said...

Thanks for the comments.
Ev, I can't wait to see you and your little ones again! It will be so fun to see Aaron, and Callen and Cameron all together!
Sam, we see eachother at the least 3, but usually 4 times a week. That's not too bad is it? You can always "jaw -wag" while holding Cam, I do it all the time. :-D Actually I have noticed that you havve been holding him a little more lately than you used to. Oh yeah, it's because he's past the major spit up stage. ;-)