Friday, November 14, 2008

this time I have pictures

Cameron now really enjoys drinking from a straw. Aunt Toria taught him how. He already liked to drink water, but now he enjoys it even more. Gramma, do you recognize this cup you got for him? It has a straw instead of the regular sippy cup, and I like it better that way!



I put him in this chair a while back and he was pretty tickled about it! Mom, you left this chair here when you came down, I guess it was Diane's? I guess it's Cameron's now! Oh, and no, I don't really care for what his shirt says, I just wear it on him around the house mostly.


Cameron's mama just had to buy this toy because he liked it so much! It keeps him occupied and now I don't have to worry as often about leaving him to play by himself and ending up under the table or something! As you can see, he really does enjoy it. It has three legs, two with wheels and one that stays put so he can go in circles w/o running away.


The $25.00 crib and mattress! See how Cam has his feet in the air and the blanket on his head? That is how he gets to sleep. :-D For some reason he hates to have a blanket on his legs and it always ends up on his head. I think he puts his legs in the air b/c of when he's in bed with us and I sleep on my side, he rests his legs on me.







3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Ooh that crib is lovely! Tho, I would still want one in which is like Care's where you can take down one of the sides so it can fit right next to the bed...lol, yep, I am planning on getting one when we finally settle down! Poor C's ears!! I'm sure your glad he wasn't born that way!! lol!

Love,
Ev xx

Stephanie said...

He wasn't a "poor child"--he's blessed to have you doing that! :D No, really-all kiddos need attention like that. Has he seen the photo of himself like that? I'm sure when he's older, he'll realise that it was him and he'll laugh away! :D

Thanks for posting the pictures. I would have never noticed the tree shadows in his glasses--it is indeed nice,tho!

Much love

Evelyn said...

Hmm, that is soooo Hayley noticing all the "details" that I wouldn't ever think about...I guess I'm simple minded? :) Details of course are a good thing don't get me wrong!